Yes, I miss you all and glad you made it safely. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSAN!!!! You're catching up agewise with me you know! Love you all.
yes, happy belated birthday, rick had his surgery and is recovering. call me when you all get back.
sounds like fun- be safe!
Yes! I miss you :0). I told the girls you went to the jungle & Elise said, "Can we go, too?"Enjoy the rest of your trip!!
How exciting! Looking forward to the fotos and glad you had a safe trip there.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yes, I miss you all and glad you made it safely. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSAN!!!! You're catching up agewise with me you know! Love you all.
yes, happy belated birthday, rick had his surgery and is recovering. call me when you all get back.
sounds like fun- be safe!
Yes! I miss you :0). I told the girls you went to the jungle & Elise said, "Can we go, too?"
Enjoy the rest of your trip!!
How exciting! Looking forward to the fotos and glad you had a safe trip there.
Post a Comment