Saturday, January 29, 2011

high heels and loud music

We had one more birthday to celebrate while we were in Bolivia...Juan Pablo's mom's. And while there was no cake smashing, there was lots of partying.


That meant fancy hair...


(...although flowers aren't for everyone.)

Fancy dresses.

And fancy shoes.


And some of us were forced to do things we didn't want to....like kiss...

....and dance....


...and some got out of it by hiding behind the camera!! Come on and dance!


Abuela always makes sure we have a good time here. My sisters-in-law and I spent the day with her scouring stores for something to wear to the party. We ended up in one store where we literally tried on every. single. thing. in. the. store. She also had her hairdresser come to the hotels to fix us up. I loved it like it was my own party.

But I was secretly glad when little eyes got sleepy...my feet sure aren't what they used to be!


Feliz Cumpleanos, Mamita! Te queremos mucho!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Ooo la la! Love the shoes! I would have twisted my ankle in those...ha!Looks like it was a fun celebration!

Kim Lukitsch said...

wow, they really know how to party !

Anonymous said...

Awwwwh! I loved this post. So much fun - and felicidades to your Suegra :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...