Wednesday, July 16, 2008

bikes!




This is how we've been spending our evenings lately. Saturday I picked up this bike for Juan Pablo in a yard sale for only $50...and the attachment bike for $42...they wanted $55 but all I had was $42. The kids and JP have loved it! They just ride around the house...we haven't taken it anywhere yet. And Isabela learned to ride with no training wheels! We are so proud of her. I don't have a bike yet...and this one is a little too big for me. But I'd like for us to do more biking...it's great exercise and with the price of gas...we'll just have to start biking to the grocery store...haha!
We live on a country road so we always see bikers with their fancy uniforms and water bottles...at first they just got on my nerves, but now I want to be one of them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...