Saturday, August 18, 2007

week in review

We have been pretty busy this week. Juan Pablo´s mom went on vacation so he was left in charge of both hotels. He was gone alot this week and I didn´t get a chance to use the computer. We have started working on our house...yes the appliances finally came (Juan Pablo and his brother had to carry the refrigerator up a flight of steps!!)but we can´t use them until we get the water and electric outlets in place. So there are workers finishing off the basement which will be the washroom and a little playroom for the kids. I am busy planning Joaquin´s birthday party...I´m a little worried because they do things a little different and I´m not sure how they will like it, but I´m having fun making all the decorations and gift bags and will post pictures of course later. We went to an international book fair today (which of course were all in spanish) but it was fun and they had a play area for the kids so we could look in peace. The kids and I are hoping to come home the end of November through Christmas and maybe Juan Pablo can join us for part of the time! But that is not definite yet...I´ll post some pics soon!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...