I realized I hadn't put any pictures of me lately...this one Isabela took. She is becoming quite the photographer. I've lost 15 lbs here. I think I'm back to my college weight! I miss everyone! Hugs and kisses!
we miss you too. maybe i should come to bolivia to lose 15 pounds. hahahahaha. isabela takes a good picture. although, i think it might be time to unfold your arms. you seem to have that pose in all the pics i've seen of you over there. smile!
you look lovely Susan. And I found the 15 lbs if you want them back....
But I really wanted to write to tell you that I lost one of my earrings-my nice diamonds David gave me like 15 years ago-I wear them everyday. I was so sad. It has been missing all day. But I got home and was going to color my hair and found it in my bra-just now! Yea!
Oh yes, we are getting new carpet today. All of our furniture and house stuff is sitting out on the back patio-feels like WV all over again...
3 comments:
we miss you too. maybe i should come to bolivia to lose 15 pounds. hahahahaha. isabela takes a good picture. although, i think it might be time to unfold your arms. you seem to have that pose in all the pics i've seen of you over there. smile!
i think she's thinking "that girl better not break my camera!"
you look lovely Susan. And I found the 15 lbs if you want them back....
But I really wanted to write to tell you that I lost one of my earrings-my nice diamonds David gave me like 15 years ago-I wear them everyday. I was so sad. It has been missing all day. But I got home and was going to color my hair and found it in my bra-just now! Yea!
Oh yes, we are getting new carpet today. All of our furniture and house stuff is sitting out on the back patio-feels like WV all over again...
Post a Comment