she is so adorable! can't believe she's already/only one!
Yes, I agree. Already and only. The days are long...the nights sometimes longer, but that year sure flies by.
That second to last one in the red sweater - GRANDMA!
I don't see it as much, Kate...maybe in her little mouth? Not like when she was three months old with those blue eyes. I'm glad you see gma in her!
Happy Birthday Carmen! She is the cutest lil' thing ever!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
she is so adorable! can't believe she's already/only one!
Yes, I agree. Already and only. The days are long...the nights sometimes longer, but that year sure flies by.
That second to last one in the red sweater - GRANDMA!
I don't see it as much, Kate...maybe in her little mouth? Not like when she was three months old with those blue eyes. I'm glad you see gma in her!
Happy Birthday Carmen! She is the cutest lil' thing ever!
Post a Comment