I've been wanting a new do for years. But every time I come out of the salon, I look exactly the same. They talk me into something else, which is basically the same thing I've always had.
You know you've done it right when the kids see you and say, "I HATE IT, MOM!" "GO BACK AND TELL THEM TO CUT IT OFF!"
Well, I don't think cutting it off would solve the problem.
We're still getting used to the new me, but overall, I kinda like it. Of course, I can't straighten my hair as well as those stylists do, but I still do a double take every time I walk by a store window.
3 comments:
Looks good on you Susie Q!
I will email a pic of barbara i have here to you. I like it too. You have very thick hair.
You are so Pretty!!!! Bangs are So chic. :)
Post a Comment