Friday, February 8, 2013

belly shots

Just wanted to let everyone know we're still here.  We had some minor, no make that major, computer problems this week.  You know what happens when a three year old repeatedly puts a strong magnet on your computer?  Well, you don't want to find out.

But we're back...with a new rule:  No kids are allowed to use the computer.

Diego and I took some fun shots the other day...just wanted to get some proof that we really are having a baby soon.

looking in the mirror

Diego takes a good shot.

taken by diego

I take pictures like people drink tea...with their little pinkie sticking out.

belly shaded pink

A view from above.  Yep, I can still see my feet.

belly from the top

About seven more weeks to go!

2 comments:

Aunt Maggie said...

So glad you are back up on your site. You look fantastic!!!!!

David E. Reids said...

I was just wondering about your due date. I am off work from March 23-31. If you need any help just holler!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...