I'm glad she has this tradition with her dad each year.
Even though they may not dance the whole time....the dads tend to chat and the girls run around giggling... I imagine, it will always be something to remember.
Here are some links to the past dances...
2012: the sock hop
2010: first dance
2011 never made it to the blog, but I found some pictures. Looks like dad and Izzy have changed over the years!
2 comments:
First of all, you two look so alike on the cover photo of the blog.........and second of all i love all the daddy daughter dances, last years or 2011 was adorable with her backwards glance. cant wait to see you all, growing so fast.
Hi Maggie! Funny you should say that....Isabela and I were looking in the mirror together the other day and came to the conclusion that we looked nothing alike. I'm glad you see something! Come see us when the baby gets here!
Post a Comment