Wednesday, January 4, 2012

year in review...2011

mosaic 2
mosaic

These mosaic collages of the past year are all over the web. I think they're a great way to look back. I wasn't sure how to do it, but hurray for google. If you'd like to try it yourself, just go to bighugelabs.com and their mosaic maker. I've linked it to that. You can upload pictures from flickr or facebook.

You have to decide how many pictures to have in your mosaic...36 is the max and apparently is not enough for me. I had to make two. My photos are mixed up throughout the year, but I would have liked to see it January to December. The hardest part definitely is choosing which pictures to use.

After you finish, you can save it to your computer or share it with friends. It's quick and easy...let me know if you try it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...