But,....there's nothing like a rope swing to put smiles on their faces.
Not quite as easy as it looks.
If I could find a good branch, I'd definitely put one of these in our yard.
Those were some GIANT pumpkins.
Really, there's only three of them. Why is it so hard to get a shot with all of them?
So we headed out on the hayride. Isabela said, "This is definitely not safe." She's used to the covered wagon with metal sides keeping you from falling out. I know. Spoiled.
Some little people found their pumpkins and fell in love right away. Which also means they're ready to go sooner.
Others combed the fields with a fine toothed comb searching for just the right one.
At one point, I think I stopped Diego from turning the water on in the fields. Ohh, that would have been bad. Although now that I think about it, I'm sure a water tank is hooked up first. But the possibility is still funny.
The trick at this patch was 'all you could carry and take 3 steps with' for $20...the problem was... it was just me and the kids. We did a couple of practice runs in the field. We lost a few in the process, and I had to be rescued once by a nice woman passing by.
It was WAY harder figuring out how to get the nine pumpkins and three kids from the field to the hayride stop, than it actually was carrying them for the special.
Now, I'm not sure how long these pumpkins will last, but rolling them worked.
No comments:
Post a Comment