Saturday, June 11, 2011

DIY water toys

I am not sure what I've been doing lately that crafting and making things have been put on a back burner. But I'm looking forward to summer and getting back to finding cute things to make and do..... and actually making and doing them!

Thanks to my Pinterest pin board, I found one, and whipped it out in about a minute. The original idea is at One Charming Party. It's just a couple of sponges and dental floss.... I'm sure you can find lying around the house.
IMG_2164

Squishy, fun, and pretty all at the same time. And we can't wait to try them at the pool. (We did use them in the bath tonite...I recommend not cutting the floss too short after you tie it, or it might pop and fall apart. Lesson learned even in the simplest of crafts.)
IMG_2167

Want one?
IMG_2171

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...