I haven't been to this theater since my mom took me to see West Side Story when I was like eight. It was fun to show it to JP. The guy still rises up out of the floor playing his organ as a pre-show show. The organ is my least favorite instrument of all time...but I bet this guy is the only one that can play it for many miles around. I know that's a picture of a harp, but I didn't get a picture of him playing.
The line was wrapped around the block and the theater was packed. We haven't laughed so hard in years. Tears were coming out of my eyes and JP was nearly rolling on the floor. I think the crowd helped make the movie so funny. We just might have to do this again!
3 comments:
ahhh... good for you two! we need to do that every now and again too, get away together, sans kids... not quite there yet, but one day =)
lol! we went to Bryd a few years ago and spent the entire evening laughing our tails off at the "interesting" crowd there. Makes for great memories!
Glad you got to go out & have a good time!
Post a Comment