Sunday, May 16, 2010

another birthday boy

Just to prove he's over 21...yes, he's 32, now. I know, still a baby.


I spent most of the evening chasing this one around, so I didn't get many pics of the party. We invited his soccer team over for a cookout...his mom said it looked like a kid's party since there were more children than adults.


Oh, look! What could that be? .....A brief pause....then off again.


It felt a lot like Lord of the Flies at times...around the food table, too, haha.


Miki holding Diego...he loves her... and juice boxes. And I love his hair.


3G.


We're so glad his mom could be here to celebrate!! We've had Isabela's birthday, JP's birthday and mother's day since she's been here.


And I tried to get a good shot of the girls on the indoor slide...it looks like so much fun, but really it just hurts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...