Saturday, March 14, 2009

a full day!






What a great morning we had today! I got the kids up early so we could make it to the Lowe's building project by 9:30am. This was our first time actually doing it...we went once and were too late to get a spot. Today's project was a table top basketball game. The kids we so excited and it was so easy! The whole kit has everything you need, and they give you the apron and goggles, too! And then you even get a certificate and a patch that you can sew onto your apron for everytime that you go. We did put the score boards on backwards twice, but it wasn't hard to fix, and the nails were very easy for the kids to hammer in. Then we left there to go to Michael's for a birthday present...and they were having brownie decorating with icing! So the kids got to do that for free and eat a yummy snack! Then we headed over to Barnes and Noble just because and who should be there but Clifford the Big Red Dog! The kids weren't actually that impressed with him, but I just couldn't believe how great the morning was! But, as you know, all good things must come to an end. Joaquin started acting up as we were checking out...yes, he was probably a little tired from being good all morning...but after he screamed that my breath stunk in front of everyone...definitely time to cut my losses and leave quickly! (By the way, still no baby!)

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Wow! What a great morning! I've signed the kids up to do the Lowes projects a few times, but we always had to cancel. I keep checking your blog everyday for an announcment :0)! Hang in there and enjoy those last few kicks...I miss those!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...