Thursday, March 19, 2009

blogs

First things first....stll no baby. I go back to the midwife tomorrow to see what we shall do about this. Today Juan Pablo and I took a huge hike on a trail through a park. We both thought we would never make it out of there. At one point I said, "I'm having contractions"....and Juan Pablo said, "Me, too."
Okay, on to other things....I found this great blog the other day, of a mom of 6, who takes the most wonderful pictures and has great decorating ideas!!! She had a post about redoing her kitchen and all the decorating cost no more than $10 I think! If you get a chance, check out the new link on the side resloved2worship.
And I'd also like to say that I love reading the wonderful blogs by all of you creative moms out there! It so great to share ideas and get inspiration by seeing what you are each doing with your families. As anti-electronics as I normally am, I do love blogging....I was never great at keeping a journal, and whenever I would go back and read them, they would sound pretty silly. But blogging is somehow different and the pictures to go along with the entries make it that much better. It's not hard to do...so if you don't have one, check it out and see how easy it is!

2 comments:

amy paris said...

OK, he's been here for over 12 hours, where are pictures??
CONGRATS!!

Darlene said...

He's here?!?!!?!?
I wanna see :0)!!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear the birth story. Hugs~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...