Monday, August 18, 2008

news


So we haven't been doing too much since we got back from vacation. I did go to my first doctor's appointment...our due date is February 27th, which I imagine will change after the ultrasound. But I did hear the heartbeat, so the baby's really in there! The kids are so excited...Isabela had to draw a picture of her family yesterday at church and there were five of us! And the doctor gave me some samples of baby stuff...including...a diaper, and that just cracked Joaquin up.
We've been going to the pool, too, and Joaquin is definitely the next Michael Phelps. He can swim the whole length of the pool, and back, all by himself. He normally does freestyle, but I've seen him do the backstroke and breaststroke as well. And he's only three! Isabela is a pretty good underwater swimmer, but I think a few lessons might be in the future for her.
Today we have someone coming out to check our septic tank...fun!
I'm not sure if everyone knows this, but I'll be starting work Sept. 2. I'll be an assistant teacher at Joaquin's preschool. My first job in five years! Yikes!
Well, that's about it...just a short update!

1 comment:

Nancy Welge said...

hey susie q!

don't think i'm ignoring you. we've had fay to deal with and you know, us dinks (double income, no kids) have way too much fun!!!!

good luck with your new job, i know you'll be perfect at it as you are in everything you do!

let me know when the new one is a girl so i can start naming/buying clothes/loving her!!!!! just kidding, if it's a boy, i'll buy him the same matching outfits with me too!!!!

love you and juan pablo and isabela and joaquin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...