I have to say, the day at the beach was my favorite day. It was very relaxing, mainly because the kids were so entertained by the waves and sand. Joaquin caught some great waves....Isabela caught more waves crashing on top of her, but they both loved it! Nancy and Lew had a great set up on the beach...and it was great to have that boogie board. I was a little anxious watching Joaquin's fearlessness, but he is a great swimmer and had a blast. Isabela was diligently building something in the sand, and it was nice not having to think of something for them to do!! I think we should move to the beach. But I don't know if that will ever happen. All in all, it was a great trip! And we avoided buying the timeshare Marriott tried to sell us, although it was very tempting! Thanks to Nancy and Lew for being great hosts!
Monday, August 11, 2008
the beach
I have to say, the day at the beach was my favorite day. It was very relaxing, mainly because the kids were so entertained by the waves and sand. Joaquin caught some great waves....Isabela caught more waves crashing on top of her, but they both loved it! Nancy and Lew had a great set up on the beach...and it was great to have that boogie board. I was a little anxious watching Joaquin's fearlessness, but he is a great swimmer and had a blast. Isabela was diligently building something in the sand, and it was nice not having to think of something for them to do!! I think we should move to the beach. But I don't know if that will ever happen. All in all, it was a great trip! And we avoided buying the timeshare Marriott tried to sell us, although it was very tempting! Thanks to Nancy and Lew for being great hosts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pics Suzy, it made me feel like i was there. I remember Sea World and want to go again. Looks like you had a blast.
Post a Comment