Tuesday, August 30, 2016

putt-putt

Diego was invited to a birthday party at Putt-Putt.  Because weekends are so precious to me since I work full-time (I'm coming up on one year soon--betcha' thought I wouldn't make it!), I thought it would be fun if the whole family went. 

We've gotten over the trauma of Carmen's stitches when she got whacked in the face with a golf club.

I also happened to have some coupons which sealed the deal for JP.


Diego broke away from the party when it was time to hit the course and sped through, hitting the ball as many times as he could.


I looked over at one point, and there was the family playing!  After they played their round of golf, they went inside to the video arcade.  You should have seen all the prizes they came away with!  Best time ever!


Selfie with Diego and I.  I've stopped carrying my good camera around as much, but forget to pull out my phone to remember to take pictures.  Is it me, or do selfies always make you look like your eyes are crossed?


Watch out for that hippo!


And that gator doesn't look too happy in that murky water.


Coming up to the finish line.  No holes-in-one this time around, but he may have gotten the high score!


Who's that big guy in that tiny car?


According to the kids, we've done nothing all summer.  I find that hard to believe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...