I think Maymont will always be our favorite playground.
Even in winter, it's beautiful.
Another New Year's resolution...get these four kids outside more. I think the blog makes it look like we're outside a lot, but we're not. Just because I often imagine we're camping and hiking and having fun in nature, doesn't mean we're actually doing it. There's always some cajoling to get these four to agree on anything, but we just need to remember that Maymont is usually the meeting point.
I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to do this.
Isn't Carmen growing up fast? That's not allowed either!
A view from above. They convinced Carmen and I to take the steep bamboo trail, came and rescued Carmen, then left me to fend for myself, so I stopped to take a picture. I was really glad to have my camera back around my neck. With my new iPhone, I often decide not to bring the big camera, then I forget to take the pictures!
JP's pretty good about taking pictures with his phone (since it's always attached to his hand....). Some of them are even better than the ones taken with the real camera!
This one never gets old. Carmen can't even remember the last time she went across these stones. We definitely need more trips to Maymont this spring.
Looking up. This is the part that always scares me. They scurry up these steep and jagged rocks, and I stay at the bottom hoping and praying.
Is that angry bird looking at me?
We had a quick little picnic at the top of this trail.
I told them not to do this. I thought I'd document them not listening to me one more time.
I didn't even bother to tell him not to do this.


No comments:
Post a Comment