October-busy. That's my new adjective to describe the state of being very busy. Making costumes, soccer games, school gardens, the annual Pansy Day planting...while I love it all, I'm so looking forward to November and peaceful, quiet Thanksgiving.
But in my spare minute, I thought I'd play around with some of PicMonkeys new effects. If I had a dollar to my name, I'd join and become a royale user. But the free is good, too.
Isabela is going to be Little Red Riding Hood this year...that cape and hood took maybe ten minutes to make. We used this video and it was so.very.easy. (although we're skipping all that makeup she puts on in the beginning of it. ) I just had to make one for Carmen, too...so we're going to have two red riding hoods this year. A big one...
...and a tiny one. But I didn't want to give it away yet, so here's the little spell caster. She's definitely got ME wrapped around her finger.
Those bats and moon aren't really on our wall...just some more cool effects. The cat is real though.
My house overflows with cardboard right now. Cardboard for costumes, cardboard for games. I love cardboard. Our garden club at school is going to have a booth this year. Two tickets to feed the monsters...one eats compostable stuff and the other recycling. Fun and educational!
I've got two more costumes to finish by tomorrow night! Gotta run!
Anyone dressing up this month? What will you be?




No comments:
Post a Comment