Sunday, December 15, 2013

merry christmas card 2013

This year we are sending out traditional Christmas cards...as in, there'll be no picture of the family or kids.  It seemed like a good idea when I bought them on sale last year, but a friend was surprised, "You're not sending a picture of the kids?!  Everyone will want to see the baby!"  I guess I just figured that most of the people I'll be sending cards to also read the blog so I didn't want to overdo it.

I wanted us to get a family picture, but time is passing. AND the cards that I bought are too small to even fit a picture in.  So we'll do a virtual card instead.

Yesterday morning, we did a little photo shoot with just the rowdy four.

How about a vote?? Which one is your favorite?

Xmas Card #1:  Sweet and real

bwxmas2013

Xmas Card #2:  Tallest to shortest

xmas2013

Xmas Card #3:  Cute little hats and antlers

christmas2013

Xmas Card #4:  It's snowing

hippoxmas2013

Xmas Card #5:  Traditional and wow everyone is looking! (This is the same picture as the funny hat one.)

merry 2013

Xmas Card #6:  A little blurry, but still sweet

fadedxmas2013

So?  Do you have a favorite?  Whichever one gets the most votes will be our new header at the top of the blog.

6 comments:

Aunt Maggie said...

Merry Christmas and I say #1 and then number 4 the funny hat one.

Another year about to finish and i still didnt visit. Vote for me as worst aunt ever.

Unknown said...

I like #1!

Nancy said...

I like #3 or #6 and they're all pretty cute!!!!! Merry Christmas to the Medinas!!!

robynreid said...

I'm with #1 too. sweet and real!!

medina family said...

Looks like it will be #1!

(But Nancy, I loved #3 best, too!)

And FYI...everyone that voted should be checking their real mail...you were all on my list :)

Stacey said...

I liked number 1 and "funny hat" - cute kids make cute pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...