Thursday, November 21, 2013

quick fall decor

Diego and I had collected some amazing leaves on a walk through Forest Hill Park one weekend.  I wasn't sure what we'd do with them, but went ahead and pressed them in a dictionary.  That's cool in itself...amazing how flat they come out.

We decided to paint them with Q-tips...just polka dots and white paint.  I suggested he follow the lines of the leaves, but I think he came up with his own patterns.  I think they look pretty strung up over our window.

IMG_2413

IMG_2407

JP snapped this shot of Diego later in the evening around 6pm:
photo-10

He is actually asleep!  He had been napping on our bed, and when I went in to check on him, it was dark and I couldn't see any sleeping figure on the white comforter.  I thought he had woken up and come out of the room, but I knew I hadn't seen him, so I turned on the light and there he was!  His Dad put him back up on the bed and he didn't even wake!  Now if I could only get him to take a nap earlier in the afternoon...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...