Sunday, May 12, 2013

kickers

Soccer season is finally coming to an end.  With two playing now, practices and Saturday games took up a lot of time.

IMG_9078

I only made it to two or three of Diego's games and one of Joaquin's.  New baby syndrome.  But they were so fun to watch!

Looks like Diego thought fútbol meant football in this picture:

IMG_9091

And Joaquin amazed me with his dribbling skills.

IMG_9178

This past weekend, the sun finally made its appearance.  And we made a makeshift tent using towels and the stroller to create a little shade.

There was way more bickering involved than this picture shows.

IMG_9181

I finally banished them from touching the stroller at all, and Joaquin tried to find another suitable place.

IMG_9183

But at four...there's only two things that matter in soccer:  running through the parent tunnel....

IMG_9184

...and snacks.

IMG_9188

2 comments:

vindiebaby said...

Lovely pictures :)


www.vindiebaby.com
Vintage Inspired Girl

Stacey said...

I only made it to two torture sessions, i mean, soccer games too - lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...