Wednesday, May 22, 2013

funny things

Here's a few recent conversations with the kids.  They could just be funny to me, but hopefully they're just funny.


BOOK FAIR

The kids had a book fair at school and were talking about all the books they wanted to get.  Joaquin said he wanted a Guiness Book of World Records gamers edition. Both JP and I thought it would NOT be a wise investment and were trying to convince him:

Joaquin:  It's the gamers edition!  It's got the high scores for all the games!

(Me thinking:  There's no WAY I'm paying $15 for that.)

JP:  You can find all that information online.

Joaquin:  I don't want the information, I just want the book!


SISTER LOVE

Diego (plugging his ears with his fingers):  If Carmen doesn't stop crying like that, I'm not going to like her anymore.


MILKMAID

While I was nursing Carmen in my room, Isabela yells, "Mom, can you come here when you're done milking the baby?"




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - Milking the baby was the best one!

Felicidades on the new family member. I just read some other posts and saw photos - Carmen is beautiful just like your other children.

Anonymous said...

PS - Just wanted to stop by again and thank you for the nudge. Spanish Summer/Verano de Español has officially begun early. Wish us suerte! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...