Monday, June 7, 2010

a hot one

H-O-T...hot!!


We had a sweaty, humid, sticky weekend here...especially on the soccer field...it melted ice pops and moms (yes, I had a small meltdown on the field in front of everyone, along with Joaquin)...and even the players.

I thought Isabela spent the entire game like this:


But, I was so happy to see these shots of her playing her hardest, even under the oppressing sun.




We spent the rest of the weekend at the pool...with water so warm, you could walk right in and not even mind when it hit your back.


Diego is a little fish in the bathtub and any water found in nature...(puddles, lakes, etc.)....but he likes the pool for only a short while. I spend most of the time chasing him around from chair to chair as he touches all the colorful towels and picks up all the abandoned toys.


Joaquin loves the water...it's one of the only ways to get him outside on sweltering days. And Isabela was already complaining about going to the pool...ooohh, not a good sign.

1 comment:

Peace and Blessings said...

we love the ones of isbela playing soccorim sure dadee is proud to have a soccor gal! the boys are so handsome. love to see pics of you and jp in thr too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...