Have any of you ever given a stuffed animal a real bath...and I don't mean one of those air blown build-a-bear baths?
And, why would I be bathing four of them?
Well, this precious little rock star wanted to keep me on my toes. After 10 minutes of raucous playing in his crib, not even pretending to take a nap...I decided to check on him. That smell hit me as I walked in...he needed a little diaper change.
So I placed him on the bed, and undid the snaps on his onesie outfit...and noticed one side of the diaper was undone. Uh-oh.
I opened it up...NO POOP. Big uh-oh.
I asked him, "What did you do?" And he just smiled, knowingly, and added some jibberish I couldn't understand.
I peeked into the crib...and THERE IT WAS! Just two pieces...did I just say JUST. I think two pieces is plenty! Who knows what he did with it.
So I cleaned the baby, cleaned the crib, cleaned the sheets, and cleaned the animals.
That Diego's got tricks up his sleeve I haven't even seen before.
1 comment:
Eeeeeeuuuu! I'm glad you discovered just two pieces and not fingerpainted artwork like I found once. It looked like my child took up mud wrestling! Unfortunately, that image is forever ingrained in my memory!!!
Post a Comment