Spring. Is. Coming.
I love it. I just makes reading so much more enjoyable for some reason. And, yes, I'm so excited that spring is around the corner, and it will always be so welcomed now that we have our Diego, born on the first day of spring.
At our house, we are waking up to the first birds singing outside. We've raked and bagged leaves left all winter on our lawn. We are leaving the house without jackets and opening up windows. We're going through closets and getting rid of STUFF. My mind is full of projects that I can't wait to start...a patio, flower beds out front, our garden.
I was even inspired to decorate a little corner of the living room....fake flowers and a precious bird nest from grandma's house.
I've been inspired lately by these two blogs:
www.kellehampton.com
resolved2worship
*sorry, I fixed the links now.*
If you're not reading them, you're missing some beautiful photos and life lessons that make me want to live mine even better.
Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment