We are trying some new sports this season...Joaquin will be doing basketball...and Isabela will be cheering! They both have been talking about it for months. I don't even think the first game is until January, but practices should start in December. I hope Isabela will be cheering for Joaquin's team, but I have no idea how it works. Joaquin had his placement tests this past weekend and made five baskets! I was quite impressed. And Isabela got to try on her uniform...black and white skorts, a mock turtle neck and a tank top...very cute! Joaquin says the sport he really wants to do, though, is BASEBALL. All that waiting... and the hot sun blaring down on him...I can't imagine he'll last more than a minute....but I do love baseball. We'll see how basketball goes...he tends to like to try something new after about... the first practice. Another one of his requests...fencing.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
upward
We are trying some new sports this season...Joaquin will be doing basketball...and Isabela will be cheering! They both have been talking about it for months. I don't even think the first game is until January, but practices should start in December. I hope Isabela will be cheering for Joaquin's team, but I have no idea how it works. Joaquin had his placement tests this past weekend and made five baskets! I was quite impressed. And Isabela got to try on her uniform...black and white skorts, a mock turtle neck and a tank top...very cute! Joaquin says the sport he really wants to do, though, is BASEBALL. All that waiting... and the hot sun blaring down on him...I can't imagine he'll last more than a minute....but I do love baseball. We'll see how basketball goes...he tends to like to try something new after about... the first practice. Another one of his requests...fencing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ethan's playing too, for Parkway Baptist- maybe we'll see you guys!
Post a Comment