Sorry there's been no posts. My dad was rushed to the hospital this weekend in excruciating pain from gall stones...basically his systems are starting to shut down. He is now on morphine and sleeps, unable to communicate, although I did get to see and talk with him just a bit before the constant drip was put in. I've gotten to sit with him and hold his hand for a few hours each day. It is very hard to say goodbye.
5 comments:
Praying that you feel God holding YOUR hand through this heartwrenching time. Love you!
Susan,
Sooo sorry to hear Mike's not doing well. I'm glad you've had the opportunity to just sit with him and hold his hand. It's never easy losing a loved one, I like to always think they're going to a better place. I'm thinking about you and Mike!
Love you!
Nancy
we're thinking of you also Susan. Hope his hand for all of us also.
We love you and our thoughts and prayers are with you and im only a phone call away any time day or night!
You are constantly on my mind & in my prayers~ Please call me if you need anything. Hugs~
Post a Comment