Christmas!!! The first snow of the year...putting up the tree...Christmas is coming! When I woke up this morning, I said, "Look! It snowed!" But really I was thinking it was just a lot of frost. Isabela quickly got dressed to go out and play...mainly eat whatever snow she could find.
We've been trying to decide what to do about a tree...real or fake? Brand new or Craigslist? So we decided to go with a real one this year. And it was so much fun!! Much better than putting up the fake one we'd had the last few years!! We got a beautiful douglas fir at Lowe's for only $25! And it smells wonderful!
Plus, I managed to squirrel away enough ornaments in our suitcases from Bolivia that we didn't have to buy any new ones!
And we finally started our annual tradition of wrapping all our Christmas books and opening one to read (well, one each) before bed every night. You never know which one you get, and once you've read them all, you just rewrap them and start all over!
No comments:
Post a Comment