Besides Jesus, which although is drilled into their heads before Christmas...is somewhat overlooked the morning of... at our house. Yes, that's my own fault, but each year I vow to do better. This year, I pulled out the video camera more than the regular camera. We had fun the other night looking at old family videos...at one point, while watching how patient I was with them as babies I said jokingly, " I was such a good mom!" and Joaquin replied, "And now you're a bad one." I could only laugh. Juan Pablo said, "Don't worry, he did the same thing to me. While we were building the manger the other day, Joaquin said, 'look Dad, everyone is having fun except for us."
Isabela's favorite gift was her puppet theater. Santa surprised the kids by leaving those two huge items in our living room while we were at grandma's house.
Juan Pablo's favorite gift was a remote control helicopter....and mine was a new leather bound Bible!
Jon and Joaquin had fun playing with marble track blocks, but his favorite gift was his basketball hoop.
Nancy loved her princess pez dispensers!
No comments:
Post a Comment