Tuesday, January 8, 2008

the apartment



Here are a few pictures of our new place...the bedrooms have no beds yet so I didn't put those on there, but they are coming along slowly. I forgot the bathrooms too, one of which has a great big oval shaped tub (no jets), they are really nice. Our dining table is a new card table that came with 4 chairs for only $36 at Walmart! The windows are nice and big. We're on the third floor so it's not noisy (too bad for the people under us though!) And it's got a dishwasher and ice maker in the fridge and the kitchen's inside! haha!

2 comments:

Aunt Maggie said...

Sweet!I love apartment life.... your view from the diningroom looks peaceful. Love the pics of the kids for new ear's eve.

robynreid said...

it looks like a great apartment! where is it? old neighborhood i think i heard... email your address to me please! first night in f'burg sounds fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...