Friday, September 14, 2007

prognosis

Outlook not so good. just kidding. Anyway, I´ve been debating about whether to put what it was on my website or not, didn´t know if it was something I should be ashamed of...I don´t think it is so, since you´ve forced my hand, here goes.. the stomach stuff was definitely something I ate...the itching was scabies. I showed my leg to the kids' pediatrician when we took them for a checkup (can't do that back home!) and he gave me a prescription (not, you don´t really need prescrip down here), just the name of a lotion that will get rid of them. I don´t itch but I still have the marks on my legs. An interesting side note, the pharmacies give free lollipops to the kids instead of banks down here.
I have been busy getting ready for the party this weekend for Joaquin...I feel like my life depends on it (partying is big business down here) but I'm trying to let it go now. They will all have fun and hopefully so will I.
Sorry, Stewart, no scorpions up in the mountains, but I have seen some huge bees and spiders (not the hairy tarantula kind). I scream like a girl every time.

2 comments:

Nancy Welge said...

susie q:

you needn't be embarassed about scabies. i'm just confused as to why only you got them. they're just mites. what do you do differently than the kids or juan pablo? just wondering.

Unknown said...

Ya, I knew it was scabies, but scorpions are so much cooler. Quit playing in the dirt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...