Tuesday, September 4, 2007

diagnosis





I have a new game for you...try and diagnosis my sickness. Yesterday, I was throwing up, diarrea (you really wanted to know that) chills and a slight fever...and terrible sharp pains in my stomach. I had also had these little red itchy spots on my ankles, legs and back for a couple of weeks. It looked like mosquito bites, but no one else had them. Juan pablo's dad said it was something I ate, that gave me those bumps and then an infection in my stomach. I think it is just homesickness. My body has always reacted to being away from home...ex. the army...when I went into the hospital for no reason...in seattle doing ballet...when I couldn't breathe one day and they called 911. I'm much better today. Juan pablo took good care of me and was in charge of the kids all day. So look it up on the net, and give me your diagnosis!

I also put some pics of our cookout the other day...and the basement is coming along!

4 comments:

robynreid said...

my research points to a tick bite! go get some of that free health care. bbq looks fun and that grill is quite a sight! JP must be very pleased (that's your new house, right?).

Aunt Maggie said...

research points, but no one ever has a tick bite even when you live with ticks, hehehhehehe, definitely homesickness or something you ate, the only thing that scares me is a rash like dad's, did they itch or were they painful???? it is probably just stress. Hope you are all well by the time you get this comment.

robynreid said...

so, spill! are you feeling better? rash gone? just busy setting up house?

Unknown said...

Scorpion. No research necessary.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...