Monday, November 9, 2015

halloween faces 2015

Halloween was very last minute this year.  

Diego decided to be a mummy for Daddy's work party.  About one hour before the party started. This was pretty much an epic fail costume.  

He hated the face paint.  Plus, I ended up having to safety pin a lot of his strips to his clothes.  At the end of the night, when he was ready to take it off, I found 8 pins that had popped open.  He's lucky he didn't turn into a voodoo doll!


Carmen, it turns out after buying three used costumes, does not like costumes.  But, yes, she does like to get her face painted.  We did it almost daily until I finally hid the face paint.


Isabela wanted to be something scary.  We found a cape on sale the day before halloween, some tiny skulls she could make a necklace with, and we hot glued that spider to her head...band.  Too pretty to be scary!


I managed to get Carmen into THE mouse costume.  I love this one because it is warm and cozy.


It's also the same one she wore last year!  (And probably will still fit in next year.  Let's see how much use we can get out of one costume.)


Joaquin researched scary faces on pinterest and decided on this one.  He's another that loves to have his face painted.  


His cardboard machete was finished about fifteen minutes before we left to trick-o-treat.  I think the paint was still drying on it.  That's how last minute we were.


And poor Diego ended up with a store bought costume.  Did you know the grocery store sells costumes?  This one said Skull Lord Ninja and had his name written all over it.


Happy candy face.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...