Wednesday, May 13, 2015

saturday games

Here's a look at a typical Saturday:


I remember a time when I would check the sites for local events around Richmond and every weekend was a different adventure.

I miss that.

But now we're a team sport family.  Weekday practices, weekend games, it really takes over your life.  I need to find a way to reign it in.


But I won't harp on the negative.  Last weekend, we ALL got to go to Diego's game together, and that is unusual.  
While I heard they lost 18-4, we stopped counting long before that.

Get it out of there, Diego!


Usually, I'm really distracted during games because of a certain little sprite running all over the place.


But I was right behind the goal when Diego scored!  Go, Diego, Go!

The rest of the time I spent taking pictures of Carmen....it's so much easier than the blurry action shots of soccer.

She played pass the ball a little with Joaquin on the sidelines, but he doesn't pass it enough for her liking.


Who knew soccer balls were such great chairs?



And big sisters are great chairs, too!


I can't say I'm sad to see soccer season coming to an end.  Bring on the lazy days of summer!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...