Thursday, August 21, 2014

homemade frostys

I've never been one for chocolate ice cream. I'd go as far as saying that I hate it.

Which always makes me surprised as to why I'd like a Wendy's frosty...except that it's not as chocolatey as regular ice cream.

Lately, we've been making a lot of homemade cool-whip, whipped cream, whatever you call it.  It's so easy:  heavy whipping cream, a little vanilla, and a little sugar... beat in a bowl for a few minutes until it looks just right.

But the kids came up with this genius idea--mix the whipped cream with chocolate ice cream and it might taste like a frosty.  We mixed them in our bowls with a spoon, just like when I was a kid and always turned my ice cream into soup before eating it.

Oh, how they were right!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...