Summer's here. Life's going to be a little messy for awhile.
I did make a summer list of fun stuff to do. But this year, it has stuff on it like whistle with grass, watch clouds, family talent show...
Nothing too big or too much work. This summer will be about slowing down.
I also made a jar of 'I'm bored' activities with Diego's help. Lots of scraps of paper cut up, just pull one out and no more boredom. But so far, they pull one out, say, "I don't want to do that", and put it back.
Plus, Joaquin just informed me tonight that the reason we're almost late for vacation Bible school every morning is because of the chores we have to do before we leave. Fine. Let's not do them. I'm tired anyway.
2 comments:
Adorable messy picture and I'm cracking up about the boredom jar. My boys would do the same thing!
haven't been able to post recently. I think you may be on to something susan.
Post a Comment