Wednesday, October 21, 2009

genius?

I sat Diego on a blanket with some toys he'd never played with before. I was busy doing something and the kids were playing army men nearby when he made a little fuss. I turned around to see the toys in a perfect circle around him. I asked if the kids had done that and they said no. So I messed them up and moved them closer to him. And sure enough, in a few minutes he fussed again, and there they were in a circle again. What do you think?

4 comments:

Kim Lukitsch said...

is this similar to the crop circle mystery ??

Nancy said...

I think it means he's circling his wagons to keep the other kids away from him! Hahahahahahaha.

Aunt Maggie said...

number 3 child gets the best of all worlds and gathers intelligence from his siblings. he is very very very smart.

Stacey said...

that is amazing!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...