So yesterday we finally had our first real snow!! It was a great surprise because just the day before we had been running around outside with no coats in 65 degree weather! The kids got up by 7am and went straight outside to play until around 8am...I know snow doesn't last around here...so that would be their only chance to play in it! School officials made a good call by not canceling school...most of it was gone by 10:30 am, but I still had to check the news twice to make sure. "They" were calling for more snow last night, but that didn't happen. Hopefully we'll get a little more so they can go sledding this winter!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
finally!!
So yesterday we finally had our first real snow!! It was a great surprise because just the day before we had been running around outside with no coats in 65 degree weather! The kids got up by 7am and went straight outside to play until around 8am...I know snow doesn't last around here...so that would be their only chance to play in it! School officials made a good call by not canceling school...most of it was gone by 10:30 am, but I still had to check the news twice to make sure. "They" were calling for more snow last night, but that didn't happen. Hopefully we'll get a little more so they can go sledding this winter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment