We had an at home weekend this weekend. Isabela was sick on Saturday, so we just watched movies all day. Then yesterday, we played in the yard...raking the thousands of leaves that fell from Saturday; collected pinecones to spray paint, and Juan Pablo built a roaring fire that nearly melted our faces off when we roasted the marshmallows.
We also started some Christmas crafts...I know, I know Thanksgiving hasn't even happened, but I love Christmas and there just isn't enough time to do all the crafts! When I was in college, my mom sent me a care package that had a tiny Christmas tree with tiny ornaments, and I thought that would be a fun activity for the kids to do. That way, they could decorate their tree just how they wanted, and redecorate it whenever they wanted. They loved this! And the trees were only $3.00 at Michaels! I had also bought two different foam kits for the kids to put together....as you can see, one likes to think outside the box, and one likes to go by the directions!
No comments:
Post a Comment