Well, it is just three days until we leave! We still have to pack the trunk of our car (which we've been living out of) into a suitcase...and with a little reorganization we should be ready. I like to get things done early and Juan Pablo likes to wait until the last minute so finding an agreeable time will be the hard part. We've been having fun at David and Leah Ann's pool and catching up with family and friends here and there. We will miss everyone so much!!
I hope to be able to post more pictures once we get our computer in Bolivia. I'd like to do it with every post. You know, pictures are worth a thousand words, and I'm certainly not going to write a thousand words everyday. But right now, it's too complicated.
I can't believe we thought we would be in Bolivia by the end of February and we're still here...it has definitely been a long goodbye but time is flying now and we'll be there before we know it!
2 comments:
Hi Susie! glad you set up this blog. you'd better keep posting. didn't realize you were staying with david, i would have come out to see you guys before you leave. wah! anyway, just like boys to want to leave everything to the last minute. ;) safe travels!
Hey Susan!
I sent the blog to our fellow MOPS ladies so they can keep track of you!! You guys move so quickly we may have to give you and ankle bracelet before long:)
I will miss you so much. We went to the park today and thought that it would have been nice to walk the nature trails with you guys. We'll have to do some hiking in Bolivia :)
Lots of prayers for a safe flight coming your way.
Love ya!
Shannon
Post a Comment